The mission of the Harpursville Central School is to develop life-long learners who believe, are empowered, and engaged to achieve their goals.
We will develop students who believe they are capable, creative and important; are empowered to promote positivity and take ownership in their education; are engaged citizens in our school and community to achieve their goals, alongside staff members, the community and their peers.
1. Students are our first priority.
2. Students and staff deserve a safe, positive, and supportive environment.
3. We will act with integrity and respect, value diversity, and preserve the dignity of each
4. We value the partnerships among students, staff, parents and the community.
5. All students have the ability to learn and will be successful.
6. We will never give up on any student.